Angel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is khribeave

Our users have posted a total of 794 messages in 60 subjects

Forum Staff Applications!

4 posters

Go down

Forum Staff Applications! Empty Forum Staff Applications!

Post by Gabby Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Some staff members will not be working as staff anymore, so we're hiring new staff. Applications are here. Also, you may recommend someone here.

NEW STAFF APPLICATION FORM:

Username:
Position Applying For:
Why I Would Make a Good Choice:

RECOMMENDATION FORM:

Your Username:
Recommended Person's Username:
Why You Think They Would Make a Good Choice:

~~~

We are not accepting any new Founders, or admins. Applications for Mini and Full Mods only. You also must meet the following recquirements:

10 or more posts.
Been a member for over 1 week.
Gabby
Gabby
Founder
Founder

Female Number of posts : 226
Birthday : 1999-07-24
Reward Points : 10072
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Forum Staff Applications! Empty Re: Forum Staff Applications!

Post by Nessa Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Hello! I would like to apply to become part of the Angel Forum Staff. I have met the requirements. I have been here for over a week, and have over ten posts. Here is my application:

Username: Nessa
Position Applying For: Mini Mod
Why I Would Make a Good Choice: I've been shortly browsing the forum for a little while now. I've particapted in forums, such as Graphics and Users. I try my best to get on multiple times daily. I feel that becoming part of the staff will be a better and more serviceful way to give back to this wonderful forum, by doing work to protect it's members.

Thank you for consideration, and all the time you've spent evaluating my performance on the forum as a whole, and in your decision to move me up in status. Have a wonderful night, and a spectacular weekend!

- Dear Nessa,

Your application has been approved to become a Mini Mod for Angel Forum. Please be sure to ask me any questions if needed. Congratulations! -

Rain

Last edited by Rain on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Application Approval)
Nessa
Nessa
Mini Moderator
Mini Moderator

Number of posts : 28
Reward Points : 37
Registration date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by puppydogface Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Hi! I'm ready to start being an active member of the forum again, and I figure becoming a part of the staff would be a good way to start!

My application:

Hi! My username is puppydogface. I joined Angel Forum a while ago. I have been very busy lately, but am now having more and more time to get onto the forum. I would like to apply to become a Moderator of the forum. I'd be a good choice because I try my hardest at everything, and love to help others!

Thanks for your time!

- Dear puppydogface,

Your application has been approved to become a Mod for Angel Forum. Please be sure to ask me any questions if needed. Congratulations! -

Rain

Last edited by Rain on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Application Appro)

puppydogface

Number of posts : 30
Birthday : 2000-04-27
Reward Points : 168
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by incandt Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Username: Incandt
Position Applying For: Mod/Mini Mod
Why I Would Make a Good Choice: I know the forum pretty well, have been here for a little bit now, over 1 week. I have 10+ posts, and am responsible and enjoy being active and helpful.

- Dear incandt,

Your application has been approved to become a Mini Mod for Angel Forum. Please be sure to ask me any questions if needed. Congratulations! -

Rain
incandt
incandt
Mini Moderator
Mini Moderator

Number of posts : 22
Birthday : 1997-04-19
Reward Points : 24
Registration date : 2010-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down